Alinia Patient Savings Card Program
- Patient not eligible if prescriptions are paid in part or full by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DOD, or TriCare and where prohibited by law. LoyaltyScript® is not an insurance card.
- Coupon cannot be combined with any other free trial, coupon, discount, or prescription savings card.
- The selling, purchasing, trading or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited by law.
- Coupon cannot be copied.
- Coupon may be reused when refilling prescription.
- Romark, L.C., reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch, or or call 1-800-FDA-1088, or contact Romark at 813-282-8544.
ALINIA® for Oral Suspension (patients 1 year of age and older) and ALINIA Tablets (patients 12 years and older) are indicated for the treatment of diarrhea caused by Giardia lamblia or Cryptosporidium parvum.
Limitations of Use: ALINIA for Oral Suspension and ALINIA Tablets have not been shown to be effective for the treatment of diarrhea caused by Cryptosporidium parvum in HIV-infected or immunodeficient patients.
Important Safety Information
- ALINIA Tablets and ALINIA for Oral Suspension are contraindicated in patients with a prior hypersensitivity to nitazoxanide or any other ingredient in the formulations.
- The most common adverse reactions in ≥2% of patients were abdominal pain, headache, chromaturia and nausea.
- Tizoxanide (the active metabolite of nitazoxanide) is highly bound to plasma protein (>99.9%). Therefore, monitor for adverse reactions when administering nitazoxanide concurrently with other highly plasma protein-bound drugs with narrow therapeutic indices, as competition for binding sites may occur (e.g., warfarin).
- ALINIA tablets and ALINIA for Oral Suspension should be taken with food.
- Safety and efficacy of ALINIA for Oral Suspension in pediatric patients less than one year of age has not been studied.
*Please read the Full Prescribing Information.
To report suspected adverse reactions, contact Romark at 1-813-282-8544 or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Alinia is a registered trademark of Romark, L.C.
Intended only for Healthcare Professionals of the United States of America. ©2017 Romark, L.C., Tampa, Florida 33607-8416